Today I read Trixie Belden, The Secret Of The Mansion by Julie Campbell. This book is all about Mysteries. There are heaps of books in the series. My favourite character is Trixie because she is outrages. My least favourite character is Jonesy because he is very mean to Jim. My favourite part of the book is when Trixie, Honey and Jim find a secret summer house because it is very exciting. Here is an acrostic poem on Trixie.
Truthful
Respectful
Interesting
X
In it t win it
Exciting
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Trixie Belden, The Secret Of The Manison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey katie,
this book sounds very cool!
I want to read the series!
what number are you reading?
Hallie
Hi Katie
I love the reading response and think the acrostic poem is cool.
Where did you get that picture from? You know the one with the two cats P.S. Its Cute!!!!!!!!!
Maddie C. 4/5R
Post a Comment