Hi Katie, You asked on my blog how I came up with the idea of a challenge. Well I am not sure how it happened. I had started to connect with other teachers who had class blogs and I said why don't we have a competition to see which children are posting and commentingthe best.
Since that first challenge, we have now had two others. I usually run them in March - May and then in September - November.
Hi Katie, You have already started the week 3 challenges. Under your map you have links to three blogs - you need to make this 10 blogs instead. Add some links to other blogs you have visited like my class blog for example.
What I call categories in Edublogs, you call labels in Blogspot, so you have already started doing that as well.
So the only thing you haven't done for week 3 challenges is to write a post recommending five blogs other students should visit. You need to tell your readers why they should visit those blogs.
4 comments:
Dear katie
You have a cool blog and a great pet GREAT POST'es on your blog keep up the great good work
jack
Hi Katie,
You asked on my blog how I came up with the idea of a challenge. Well I am not sure how it happened. I had started to connect with other teachers who had class blogs and I said why don't we have a competition to see which children are posting and commentingthe best.
Since that first challenge, we have now had two others. I usually run them in March - May and then in September - November.
We love your scanimal "Mird". What are some things your mird can do?
Sincerely,
Students of 5A
West Des Moines, IA
Hi Katie,
You have already started the week 3 challenges. Under your map you have links to three blogs - you need to make this 10 blogs instead. Add some links to other blogs you have visited like my class blog for example.
What I call categories in Edublogs, you call labels in Blogspot, so you have already started doing that as well.
So the only thing you haven't done for week 3 challenges is to write a post recommending five blogs other students should visit. You need to tell your readers why they should visit those blogs.
Post a Comment