«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
katie's folio 09
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Mickey Mouse Family Math Challenge
Walt Disney needs some help labelling his cast and crew’s pigeonholes. His secretary has given him directions.
I worked this out by reading the directions and writing in the spaces.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Katie's Folio
Hi my is Katie and I live in Australia. I am in grade 5 but in a 4/5 class. please leave a comment and come back soon
View my complete profile
My Weather Pixie
Blogging Awards
We Is Friends :)
My Cluster Map
Who Visits My Blog
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
My Map
Taylor's Blog
Nicole's Blog
Kaitlyn's Blog
Teague's Blog
Keely's Blog
Marnie's Blog
Miss Wyatt's 6/7 blog
My blog from 2008
4/5R's Blog from 2008
4/5R Working Stars
Who Visits My Blog
my pet
div style="width: 250px; padding: 0; margin: 0; text-align: center">
Get your own virtual pet!
My Cool Mouse
0 comments:
Post a Comment