CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blogging Challenge 20090

I am doing the September Blogging Challenge. Miss W from Tasmania is running it. This is when you try and improve your blogging. I wanted to join the Blogging Challenge so I could improve my commenting a posts. I want to take part in the commenting challenge and the blogging challenge because I want to improve the posts and comments I write. I hope that some of the challenges include writing a story for a post. After the 10 weeks are up I hope that I am writing better comments and posts and making cyber conversations. If you would like to take part in the blogging challenge go to Miss W's blog at http://wyatt67.edublogs.org

1 comments:

Miss W. said...

Welcome Katie to the blogging challenge especially the commenting section. You will be able to choose whichever activities you like each week.